You could be a candidate for a summer Leadership Internship that will pay you almost $700 this summer. If you are selected for the Army ROTC Summer Leadership Internship, you can attend an all-expense paid, 4-week program in Kentucky. There is no commitment or obligation to the Army. Completion of this program qualifies you for Officer training at the University of Oregon Army ROTC and may qualify you to receive a two year scholarship. By completing this program you can also earn up to 6 credits at the University of Oregon.
For detailed information about the camp as well as tips for camp preparation, what a typical day is like, or what skills will be taught go to the Leader’s Training Course (LTC).
Apply now for the 4-week paid Army ROTC Leadership Internship.
E-mail: email@example.com Phone: 1-800-542-3945 or (541) 346-7682
Requirements to attend
- Be a US citizen
- Be between 17 and 27 years old
- Be enrolled in college full time in pursuit of a baccalaureate or advanced degree and have at least 2 years remaining in school.
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Meet military medical qualification standards (Physical examination provided at no expense)
- Have no civil convictions (unless waiver is approved)
- Have no more than three dependents
Note: CPT Darren McMahon will interview you to determine eligibility. If you will be under 18 when you report to camp, you will need your parents’ written consent. The ROTC cadre will arrange for you to take a physical examination (required for attendance to camp) at no cost to you.